Release Notes for Build 110
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Release date: July 5, 2005
- Made some adjustments so that the projects will build correctly on the Mac using Xcode 2.0.
- The main project now compiles and links successfully under Dev-cpp. However, there are still issues preventing the game module and tools from being linked to the main executable.
- Removed the requirement that the
GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadowextension be available in order to get the ARB1 shader path. The Mac and some notebook graphics drivers don't expose this and it forced the engine into the NV20 path.
- Added a safety mechanism to the string table resource so that attempting to retrieve a string whose identifier doesn't exist causes the string "<missing>" to be returned.
- Added support for 24-bit TGA files in the Texture Importer tool. It will now accept 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit images, either compressed or uncompressed.
- Removed an experimental deferred lighting effect. Not enough bang for the buck.