Release Notes for Build 131
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Release date: November 20, 2006
- Implemented an example of a polyboard particle system. The
SpiralHelixEffectclass in the Game Module animates a particle system for which every group of 8 particles forms a ribbon.
- Added a workaround to the Collada Importer that would handle apparently erroneous bone weights of zero generated by the ColladaMax 1.06 export plugin.
- Fixed a scale problem that affected Collada exports from 3D Studio MAX. Models that looked mangled before should now import correctly.
- Fixed a problem that could prevent animations from importing correctly.
- Fixed a hardware detection problem that could cause shadow mapping not to render correctly on ATI hardware. (A hacky workaround has to be used on ATI hardware because
GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadowdoes not function correctly.)