Release Notes for Version 2.10.2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Release date: March 7, 2013
- This release several few minor improvements and bug fixes for version 2.10. There are no new features.
- A problem with the shader used to render movies with an alpha channel has been corrected.
- The collision detection structures have been expanded to handle meshes with a much larger number of triangles, and picking issues for dense meshes have been corrected.
- Path control point picking in the World Editor has been improved so that there are no problems at high zoom levels.
- A potential problem restoring saved games containing water wave generators has been corrected.
- Terrain geometries containing no triangles are now deleted when a world is loaded (and remain deleted when the world is then saved).