Release Notes for Version 2.10.3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Release date: March 31, 2013
- This release several few minor improvements and bug fixes for version 2.10. There are no new features.
- A problem that could occur if a resource was requested twice with name strings having different case has been corrected.
EditTextWidgetnow automatically sets the text rendering line count when multi-line editing is enabled.
- The perspective exclusion mask is now correctly passed through from a panel effect to any camera widgets it contains.
- A possible problem with shaders using both alpha test and alpha-to-coverage has been corrected.
- A deprecated keyboard function in the X Windows API has been updated under Linux.