Release Notes for Version 2.5.2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Release date: March 1, 2011
- Additional support for foreign keyboards has been implemented.
- The function registered for a mouse event handler must now return a boolean value indicating whether it handled the event. Like the keyboard event handlers, a mouse event handler function will only be called if the preceding event handler returned
- Corrected a situation in which unused materials in a world could be temporarily loaded when the world is played.
- Fixed a problem that would prevent movies from playing in user interface windows.
- Fixed a problem that could cause skinned models to appear incorrectly in the World Editor.
- Added a start window interface to the SimpleBall tutorial.