Release Notes for Version 2.7.1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Release date: November 14, 2011
- A workaround has been implemented for a shadow trashing bug in the AMD graphics drivers that occurs mainly on Radeon HD 4xxx GPUs.
- A problem related to wheel sensitivity on certain mice has been fixed.
- A problem that caused geometries rendered as decals to not be completely opaque has been fixed.
- A bug in the cylinder trigger detection code has been fixed.
- A new
Preprocess()function has been added to the
EditorPluginclass in addition to the existing
Initialize()function. These functions are called at different times during the construction of a new editor window to allow plugins to perform initialization tasks. Custom pages should always be created and added to the editor window in the
Initialize()function. Any code that needs access to the scene data must be placed in the
- A bug has been fixed in the Panel Editor that prevented hidden or locked widgets inside groups from being unhidden or unlocked.